Online registration for GN Football and all high school and middle school Yellowjacket athletic teams now takes place through the services of "Family ID". Paper "permission forms" and "emergency information forms" are no longer used or accepted. Instead, registration occurs online via Gilbert’s Family ID webpage, which keeps track of the information in your Family ID profile so that information is entered only once for multiple uses, multiple family members, and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
Physical exams must still be submitted to the school nurse office prior to any participation. A physical exam must be current (within the past 13 months) and signed by the physician. Should the physical examination expire during the course of the sports season, the athlete will be required to be examined prior to the date of the physical examination's expiration, otherwise continued participation is prohibited.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Health Insurance information
- Physician's name and phone number
- Name and Phone number of Emergency Contacts
A parent/guardian should register by visiting Gilbert web site and under athletics, clicking on Family ID and following these steps:
1. Under the "Programs" title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for. Scroll to bottom of page to either Sign Up as a Family or Individual if this is your first time using FamilyID, or Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
2. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
3. Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID, and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the "Save & Continue" button.
4. Review your registration summary and click "Confirm Registration" to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
You can always find our programs at www.familyid.com by clicking "Find Programs" in the top blue banner and searching for our organization name.
FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours and a support center at https://familyid.desk.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.