FAQ: Office of Alumni Communications
* My address or email has changed. Is there an easy way to update that information?
* How do I contribute to the YellowJacket alumni magazine?
* I'm planning a class reunion. Can the alumni office help?
* What are the Distinguished Alumni Awards and how can I nominate a former classmate?
* I'm a Gilbert grad attending college and it's expensive! How and when do I apply for a W.L. Gilbert Trust Scholarship?
* I would like to contribute to the Annual Fund. Am I able to do that online?
* Does TGS have a Facebook page?
* How do I request a copy of my TGS transcript?
* I've heard that The Gilbert School has changed quite a bit since I graduated. Am I able to take a tour? Yes! Contact the school to arrange that: (860) 379-8521.
Need more info? Please contact the Alumni Office at (860) 379-1245.