The Gilbert School is committed to assuring that all of our students are prepared to be thoughtful and productive citizens in a complex, global society.
In pursuing this mission, we believe that:
- All students can learn and be successful.
- All students are valued and deserve an education that addresses their academic, physical, social and emotional needs.
- All students are entitled to a safe, healthy and respectful learning environment.
- All members of The Gilbert School community must uphold high expectations, be accountable, and demonstrate a commitment to excellence.
- Celebrating the heritage of The Gilbert School strengthens community pride and inspires individual accomplishments.