5K Run Schedule
6/10/2023 On the Challenging Gilbert Cross Country course.
8:30 a.m. B&G 5K run Registration – at Van Why field.
9:30 a.m. B&G 1 Mile Fun Run / 400 Yard dash
10:00 a.m. B&G 5K Run
2023 Blue & Gold Schedule of Events
Saturday, June 3, 2023 – Fairview Farm GC
10:00 a.m. Registration
11:00 a.m. Putting Contest
12:30 p.m. B&G Scramble Tee off
5:30 p.m. B&G Golf Dinner
- 18 holes w/ a cart
- Driving range (You purchase the balls)
- Gift Bag
- Scramble Format
- Drink Cart
- Raffle Prizes
- Buffet style dinner
- Prizes for on course contests
- 1st Place teams: (Gross and Net)
- 2nd Place teams: (Gross and Net) • Long drive contest #3 and #15
- Par 3 – On the Green - Sleeve of balls
- Par 3 – Hole-in-One –Car/Center Subaru – *free
- Par 3– On the Green –contest – Raffle
- Par 3 – Birdie or Bust contest
- Par 5 - Fire a Cannon Contest
DINNER - SATURDAY, June 3, 2023
FAIRVIEW FARM GOLF COURSE
300 Hill Road - Harwinton, CT 06791
* Participants do NOT have to golf to support the athletics programs and attend the dinner.
Dear Gilbert Yellowjacket Alum / Supporter:
Please join us for another round of the Gilbert Blue and Gold golf tournament fundraiser. The very popular Blue and Gold golf tournament will be held at the challenging and picturesque Fairview Farm GC, in Harwinton, CT. We are also happy to announce the 4th annual Blue and Gold 5K run! In 20 years of previous Blue and Gold events, we have raised over $140,000! The athletics department has benefited in a number of different ways, including gear for athletic teams, a long jump pit, indoor scoreboard, trophy cases, wrestling mats, trips to China, Florida, Cooperstown, and more. Proceeds from this year’s golf and 5K fundraiser will go towards multiple beneficiaries of the Gilbert athletics department. For example, programs looking to replace worn equipment, improve facilities, and provide student-athletes experiences of a lifetime.
Your continued support of the Gilbert athletics program is needed and very much appreciated.