The Gilbert School is committed to assuring that all of our students are prepared to be thoughtful and productive citizens in a complex, global society.
In pursuing this Mission, we believe that:
• All students can learn and be successful.
• All students are valued and deserve an education that addresses their academic, physical, and social/emotional needs.
• All students are entitled to a safe, healthy and respectful learning environment.
• All members of The Gilbert School community must uphold high expectations, be accountable, and demonstrate a commitment to excellence.
• Celebrating the heritage of The Gilbert School strengthens community pride and inspires individual accomplishments.