All MS Sports Schedules are posted on the CIAC
For instant updates and alerts with MS
|Fall Sports||Winter Sports||Spring Sports|
|Girls Soccer||Girls Basketball||Softball|
|Boys Soccer||Boys Basketball||Baseball|
Gilbert Middle School Junior Jackets Sports
Middle School Fall Sports Announcements
The new school year is quickly approaching and our athletic teams are getting geared up for the start of another fall sports season. All student-athletes need to meet the following requirements in order to participate:
- Registration in Family ID (found on the TGS website under Athletics) for the appropriate MS fall sport. STUDENT-ATHLETES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE WITHOUT REGISTERING IN FAMILY ID.
- An up-to-date Physical Exam Form (blue form). If a student-athlete has not had a physical in the last 13 months, they will be allowed to watch but not participate until a current physical is on file. Student-athletes needing physicals should see their own doctor. Blue forms can be found in the main office, the nurses’ office or in the athletics office here at Gilbert. Again, STUDENT-ATHLETES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE WITHOUT A CURRENT PHYSICAL and APPROVAL FROM THE SCHOOL NURSE.
- The first day of practice for MS boys and girls soccer is Tuesday, September 5 at Rowley Street at 3:00 pm.
- The first day of practice for MS XC is Tuesday, September 5 at TGS at 2:45 p.m.
- All student-athletes should come prepared with the appropriate footwear and workout gear. Individual coaches will provide more details about season schedules and expectations as the season commences.
- An activity bus will take soccer players to Rowley Field, where practice will be from 3:00-4:30. XC will practice at TGS right after school.
All Middle School fall schedules are listed above and are posted on the CIAC web site at CIACSports.com.
2017 MS Girls Soccer Calendar